What does Kamagra do?
Kamagra is the most popular generic medication to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It acts as the most effective and affordable alternative which accelerates the blood circulation to the penis while forming a solid erection.
Dosage & Instructions :
- This Kamagra 100 mg dose should be taken 45 minutes before indulging in the sexual act and its effect can last for 4-6 hours.
Common Side Effects :
It is always better to consult a doctor before taking Kamagra tablets. Some patients may experience diarrhea, headache, dizziness, vomiting, upset stomach, and nasal congestion.
- – It is better to consult a doctor before taking Kamagra if you are suffering from eye ailments, allergies, melanoma, anemia, heart-related disease, unstable chest discomfort, specific eye issues, penis deformation or if you have a history of such stipulations or take protease inhibitors for the healing of HIV.
- – Avoid consuming alcohol during treatment.
- – Avoid taking Kamagra if you are already on another medication for erectile dysfunction.
- – It is always better to consult your health care expert before using Kamagra tablet.
- – Kamagra is contraindicated in sufferers with hypersensitive reaction to the medicine with nitrates.
Store this drug in a container at room temperature far away from moisture, kids, sunlight, and pets.
We provide the simplest basic know-how about drugs which does not cover all directions, feasible drug integrations, or precautions. The understandings on this website shouldn’t be used for self-therapy and self-diagnosis. For a detailed guideline related to this product, you should be consulting your health care adviser or health practitioner. We disclaim the reliability of knowledge-based mistakes. However, we will not be accountable for any direct, indirect, specified or other indirect damage caused by any use of the know-how on this site and likewise for penalties of self-cure.