What does Super Levitra do?
Super Levitra is formulated with an effective blend of Vardenafil and Dapoxetine which is popularly used for treating erectile dysfunction.
Dosage & Instructions :
- – It is better to use Super Levitra as directed by your healthcare expert.
- – It is recommended to take Levitra tablet orally with or without meals.
- – Take this drug about 1 hour before participating in sexual pastime.
- – Avoid consuming grapefruit or grapefruit juice while ingesting Super Levitra pills.
Common Side Effects :
Some of the common side effects are dizziness, flushing headache, heartburn, nausea, stuffy or runny nostril, or upset belly.
- – Avoid taking this medication if you are above 65 years or have liver problems.
- – Avoid using this drug if you are allergic to any ingredient in Levitra.
- – Avoid taking this medication if you are already taking nitrates induced medicines.
- – Inform the health expert if you are experiencing deformed penis.
- – Inform the doctor in case you have experienced kidney or liver problems, ulcers, hearth problems, and bleeding problems.
- – This medicine is not meant for youngsters less than 18 years.
Store this medicine at 25 levels C (77 levels F).
We provide the simplest basic know-how about drugs which does not cover all directions, feasible drug integrations, or precautions. The understandings on this website shouldn’t be used for self-therapy and self-diagnosis. For a detailed guideline related to this product, you should be consulting your health care adviser or health practitioner. We disclaim the reliability of knowledge-based mistakes. However, we will not be accountable for any direct, indirect, specified or other indirect damage caused by any use of the know-how on this site and likewise for penalties of self-cure.