What does Tadapox tablet do?
Tadapox is a unique combination of two medical components – Tadalafil and Dapoxetine. This effective blend enables the user to achieve an ultimate erection while avoiding premature ejaculation. Tadapox pills contain approximately 20mg Tadalafil and 60mg Dapoxetine to bring out the best out in you each time you consume this tablet. Tadalafil is a phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitor, which increases blood flow to the male reproductive organ, resulting in solid stiffness so that you can enjoy a worth remembering intercourse.
Dosage & Instructions :
- – Take a tablet 30 – 40 minutes before indulging in a sexual activity.
- – It is highly advisable to use this tablet only when required.
- – The user should not exceed more than one tablet per day.
- – Consult your health specialist before consuming Tadapox.
- – It is meant to be taken orally with a glass of water with a meal or without a meal.
- – This drug is a formulated by combining two drugs which takes at least 20 minutes to get dissolved in the body.
- – Those under the influence of this drug should not consume alcohol or grapefruit.
Common Side Effects :
Some people may experience following side effects:
- – Headache or dizziness
- – Back pain
- – Indigestion
- – Change of color perception
Avoid taking Tadapox in following conditions:
- – In case you have serious cardiovascular disease.
- – You suffer from hepatic deficiency.
- – If you are allergic to components of the preparation.
- – If you are taking other ED medicines along with Tadapox.
- – Avoid taking this medication if you are above 65 years or have liver problems.
- – Avoid taking this medication if you are already taking nitrates induced medicines.
- – This medicine is not meant for youngsters less than 18 years.
Store Tadapox pills between 68 – 77 levels F (20 – 25 levels Celsius). Keep this product away from moisture, light, children and pets.
We provide the simplest basic know-how about drugs which does not cover all directions, feasible drug integrations, or precautions. The understandings on this website shouldn’t be used for self-therapy and self-diagnosis. For a detailed guideline related to this product, you should be consulting your health care adviser or health practitioner. We disclaim the reliability of knowledge-based mistakes. However, we will not be accountable for any direct, indirect, specified or other indirect damage caused by any use of the know-how on this site and likewise for penalties of self-cure.